Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spending A Day at Mid Valley


Started my working day at Mid Valley....spending time at Starbucks, Borders for my brekky....just a simple doughnut and my beloved Hot Caramel Machiato to start my day....It's only 11ish and while FBing; I caught a glimpse of the traffic jam caused by taxis (as shown above).


After the hustle and bustle of meeting clients, went for another round of food session...well hey, it's LUNCH after all....I've tried once the Fish Head Mee Hoon @ Home Made, Mid Valley and it's the wonderful taste of the soup and the freshness of the fish that makes me come back for more!


Usually it's hard to get a place during lunch hours but I am taking my lunch @ 3pm; so luckily the restaurant is only half full! I chose the Fried Grouper Head Mee Hoon as it has the least amount of bones. The standard Fish Head Mee Hoon which I ate the last round had me picking up bones after bones which is kinda frustrating if you really want to enjoy the meal.

From what I was told, they cook each dishes when it's ordered instead of heating up and that's why it takes about 15 minutes for my order to arrive. For this dish, would recommend you to mix the fish into your soup to have a stronger taste for the soup. The mee hoon is really soft and nice to chew on and to top that, the fried grouper is fried perfectly on the outside but maintaining the soft meat texture in the inside and best of all; it's FRESH!

A must try, if you're a fish head mee hoon lover or if you ever pop by Mid Valley. It's at the Megamall side, same row as Maybank/Chilis facing the Boulevard Offices.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Well, u can start to have a food blog..a nice post..^.^

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing.

Bukan Saya said...

This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Poto Bugil Tante Amoy Ngocok Memek

Unknown said...


Louis Vuitton handbags was built-in in the year 1905, in France on the French coastline,Fashion headlines news report: Data of Foreign luxury Chanel handbags goods online retail platform Baghunter.You can tell more women are taking up deep sea diving by glancing at the list of luxury Original Rolex Watches manufacturers rushing to release suitably feminine Rolex Air King for this sport. 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches is probably best known for waterproofing its Omega Watches Replica,while the movement is still theReplica Tag Heuer, it has been absolutely blacked out and fabricated arresting through an exhibition case back

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء

mrpoogle.com said...

thanks brother .....................