Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Journey : Singapore


Merlion @ Sentosa Island
Reached Singapore via AEROLINE bus around 11pm and carrying such a heavy ( about 19kg )luggage trying to find a cab when to my surprise my dearest fren/host; Qian Hwei showed up! She's so sweet...came all the way to the bus stop point to "pick me" which is easily about 9 MRT stations from her place. We took a cab to her place and then we went to East Coast Park to have my dinner. She took 3 days of leave to accompany my stay in Singapore...how fortunate of me! GOD sent fren :D

On the next day, woke up early in the morning and we went to Jurong Bird Park and was supposedly to visit the Zoo but the weather was not permitting. Therefore we visited a small Botanical Garden instead after the rain stops as it was too late to visit the Zoo. We visited Night Safari later on and met an ex-colleague there.

The next day we revisited the Zoo again and was amazed with the animals there. It took us about half day to finish the whole Zoo. We later went to Toa Payoh to visit my aunt and my cousins which they celebrated my niece and my birthday by treating a delicious seafood hawker dinner...We later adjourned to Clarke Quay; a famous hang out location in Singapore for some drinks and some photoshoot. My dearest host surprise me with a birthday cake and we celebrated just by the river....thanx again QH!!!

The following day was my last day in Singapore and we were off to the Waterworld which is located in Singapore where we also had a fantastic view of the famous Merlion. After that was rushing off back to pack for my trip to Melbourne.

Night Safari
Jurong Bird Park

Zoological Garden

Clarke Quay

Underwaterworld @ Sentosa


my beautiful host Qian Hwei
I want to dedicate this post to Qian Hwei for her friendship/companionship/host/guide especially for accomodating my trip to Singapore. Appreciates it wholly from my heart. I thank GOD and you for you!

8 comments:

y`qianhwei said...

eeek.. that photo not nice. can change? LOL

anyway.. its my pleasure too having u around and glad that u enjoyed ya Seventy Two hours in Sg XD
thank you for those treats and Underwater World. have a great one there in Aussie! see ya soon

p/s: dun forget to change d photo aight. haha..

Ray Titus Ong said...

alo dear...

that pic oso considered not nice ka? meaning 2 say i sux at photography jek! :( yea 72 hours very short ler...so much 2 do and c but so little time...sigh

btw really need 2 change ka? :(

y`qianhwei said...

yes must change =p

btw u know i dont mean that right. isk..

Unknown said...

big wow!
why only few pixs to show?
I think we want more

Ray Titus Ong said...

QH...why muz change? it looks awesome wat...thanx 2 d photographer...hmmm....i dunno about that if u mean it or not :(

Nor...later ok? here d upload speed is not really good...it takes long time 2 even upload a pic! grrrr....

Unknown said...

I think her photo looks good..
Anyway, want to see more photos

Alice said...

The underwaterworld pic looks great.

Ray Titus Ong said...

thanx che..
i took about 10 shots 2 get a good wan...kinda hard 2 take underwater pics