Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Journey : Day 12 Australia : Sydney -> Perth

Virgin Blu

Perth City


Yacht


Hitz Karaoke


Hitz Karaoke

Woke up about 6AM as my flight is 9.15AM and took nearly 30 mins to prepare before hitting the bus stop. The bus was on time and when we reach the train station it was already near 8AM. Got a bologne for breakfast at the train station but before I had time to bite, I was told the train to the airport is not functional today and I have to grab a shuttle bus instead! WTH!!! I rushed with my big luggage bag to the bus station which is about 10 minutes walk and search high and low before finding the right bus. Luckily the bus is departing and I was just on time.

It took the bus about 30 minutes to reach the airport instead of 10 minutes from the train and boy am I running late.....therefore alighted from the bus and ran straight to the check in counter. Luckily Virgin has more than 10 counters and they open 2 counters for last minute check in customers. Once checked in, I quickly grab some bite of my bologne and YUCK! it's too salty for my taste...I discarded in and went and grab Krispy Creme doughnut instead and boy oh boy it was great...sorry I didnt take any photos as I was rushing...

Was on time as when I reached the boarding gate, its already boarding time and yippie! ON TIME! Didnt miss my flight and I am impressed with the layout of the plan of Virgin instead of Jetstar as it's a Boeing 737 instead of Airbus A320 for the latter. The leg room is much more roomier and more comfortable. Love it! Next time, Virgin Blue for me but I don't think they fly Malaysia :( Anyways it was a comfortable 5 hours flight from Sydney to Perth and when landed, my fren Alan came and pick me up. So nice of him....

Alan took me to lunch at a local dim sum restaurant and it was quite nice though not as good as the 1 in Sydney and then he took me around the Swan River location where I had some great shots of the city as well as nice mansions that costs about AUD8-9 million each! wow...wonder when I can own 1...hehehhe

We got back to his place later and rested before heading out for some karaoke session and club! Metro is really a very good club if your into R&B as well as Hip-Hop...also lots of Asian with hot chicks!!! ^_^
DAY 12 COMPLETED





No comments: