Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Journey : Day 14 & 15 Australia : Perth

Remaining days in Perth as well as in Australia...caught up with another friend or shall i say ex-colleague; Kelvin which we have worked together before way back in 2001 in Penang Citibank. Those were fun times we had where we enjoyed each others company going rounds even during office hours....hahahaha....oooppsss....Was good to catch up as we reminicise the good old days we had....

Touring the city as well as chilling out in some pubs as well and restaurants to enjoy the delicacies in Perth was the main itenary before my flight back to Singapore and then back to Malaysia :(







Anyways with my last blog for my LONG TRIP holidays I would like to sincerely thank all the person below that help to make my trip a fulfilling one....They are: -
1) My Parents - paid for most of the stuffs in Melbourne :P
2) My Sister and Brother In Law - for their hospitality in Melbourne
3) Qian Hwei - for her wonderful hospitality and a great tour guide in Singapore
4) Szevin Teoh - for his lodging and hospitality in Sydney
5) Alan LKW - for his lodging, his hospitality and friendship (Perth)
6) My Aunt - for her great dinner in Perth
7) Phoon - was great to catch up with him and his family in Perth
8) Kelvin - cathching up after lost for 8 years (Perth)
9) Eleanor - being great companion in Perth
10) Aliza - was great to get to know a new friend (Perth)
THANK YOU ALL!!!!




4 comments:

y`qianhwei said...

aww.. dun mention it :)

so how's ipoh treating u so far? or ur already back in KL? hehe

Ray Titus Ong said...

i'm already back 2 KL dear...
so got me anything from Phuket? :P

y`qianhwei said...

yes. photos. feel free to redeem it from my blog. KAKAKA

Ray Titus Ong said...

eh eh...
so "thoughtful" of u...