Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Journey : Day 9 Australia : Sydney City

Day 2 in Sydney was an eye opener as I will be visiting the famous Opera House...yeay! After taking breakfast at home (toast & fried egg sunny side up-my fren can cook wor!), we took the bus to the city and from there about 15 minutes walk towards Sydney Harbour. It's a sight to behold...from one side you see a beautifully crafted Opera House and the other Sydney Harbour Bridge with fresh sea breeze blowing at your face and also clear blue sky as backdrop....AMAZING!!

While moving nearer towards the harbour we noticed 2 Aboriginals working hard to attract people to their location to have pictures taken with them but most importantly selling their CD music at AUD10 per pc! I bought 1 as I felt that music is really cool using their "trumpet" which I've forgotten the name and mixture of techno music....Later on we moved to our lunch at Sailors Thai which serves delicious thai food overlooking the harbour...

The day was mostly used up by snapping photos around Sydney Harbour and before leaving home my friend introduced me to a cafe called Lindts which is also the famous chocolate manufacture from Swiss. I ordered a Ice Chocolate (Dark) and it was fantastic...the drink its filled with chocolate to the max and and with the mixture of ice, it feels heavenly....the sweetness, the chocolateness (if there were such a word)....WOW!!!!

Opera House


City view from Sydney Harbour


Sydney Harbour Bridge


An Aborigine


Ice Chocolate (Dark)

END OF SYDNEY DAY 2




2 comments:

Alice said...

I enjoyed my time in Sydney while vacationing there for two weeks back in 2007.

Ray Titus Ong said...

so when u going there again che?