Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How People Tick

Pic courtesy of Amazon.com
Restarted my QUEST for knowledge again as it's been awhile since I've indulged myself in BOOKS! Probably a year ago? No wonder my BRAIN felt so empty lately...ahahhaa... Anyways I would like to thank my buddy WING for lending the book.

He actually just bought it from Kinokuniya @ KLCC yesterday! Since we had a dinner there and he emphasised that I reminded him of 1 of the DIFFICULT people in the book; I grab it from him and IT's MINE for NOW! ^^

This book is about how to deal with difficult people with a very CATCHY title. Since I deal with diferent types of people everyday, I believe this book will provide me a lot of guidance. So far managed to finish 2 chapters and am loving it!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Glad you're getting into reading once again. I've seen this book in the bookstores but didn't buy it... Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased you're enjoying How People Tick. Regards, Mike Leibling (author, How People Tick!)

Ray Titus Ong said...

Alice (che), thanx..hoping to catch up on more reading ^^

Mike! A pleasant surprise and am honored for the visit! By the way, love your book! It's Fantastic! It helps me to deal with people much easier...Cheers!

rokh said...

how's the book so far? finished?

Ray Titus Ong said...

Hi ROKH, thanx 4 popping by...btw i juz noticed our initial is quite similar if i do not add in my Titus; ROTH :P

anyways am juz 1/4 of d book..have u read d book?