Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A TIMID Cat...

A few weeks back I was invited by my Kai-Che (god sis); Alice with her sister Catherine for a photoshoot session. Alice wanted to try out a new project of hers; a book reading themed photoshoot. I gladly tagged along as I wanted to test out and also improve my photography skills after my B2I class session at Nikonian Academy.
The photoshoot location is set at a park at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. The park is usually packed with people from all walks of life for recreational activities but not that particular day which in a way is good for us since we won't have lots of people eyeing on us ^^



We had an enjoyable time trying out ways to tweak our shots as well as testing out poses for our model; Catherine. By the way, I'm also one of the model in Alices project which you can check out at her blog!

Thanks Alice & Catherine for the invite as I had a wonderful time enjoying the photoshoot with the both of you!




We continued our photoshoot at another location later on the day which I will be posting SOON!
STAY TUNED!






2 comments:

Alice said...

I had loads of fun in the outing with both of you. Thanks for joining us and can't wait for your next post! :D

Ray Titus Ong said...

thanx che..had loads of fun..
juz posted d next post!