Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wang Cafe

It was around 9pm when i met up with my muimui Gwenyse to discuss about her SAVINGS PLAN with ETIQA. She suggested to go to a cafe around Dataran Sunway. I obliged as it was near her place and she convinced me that it's a comfortable cafe with affordable food & drinks!

When we arrived, there wasn't many people patronising the place; only 7 tables were taken. Probably it was already late? Since I did not had my dinner and was starving like a hungry wolf; I quickly ordered my meal.

To my surprise their service is fast. Less than 3 minutes, our food and drinks arrived. The Iced Honey Lemon Juice that we ordered has the right balance of soury sweet taste. The Nasi Lemak Kapitan Chicken is served with average proportion of rice but the "sambal" which is the main ingredients of the nasi lemak was below average as it's not spicy nor soury. The fishball soup was a major letdown as it's near tasteless even though it's only RM2 for a bowl!




Overall, I would rate the cafe based on (*note: this is based on my personal opinon) : -
1) Ambience ( 4 out of 5 ) as it has nice lightings, great comfortable seats with appropriate table heights, spacious, cooling and it has wi-fi!
2) Food ( 3 out of 5 ) as the 2 dishes that I had is nothing special although the price was quite affordable. Overall cost is only RM15.75 with service charge for 2 drinks, 1 nasi lemak & a soup!

Recommended as a good place to hang out for a drink or to surf but it can also be a good place to grab a bite if you do not mind much on tastes of food since the location provides a good ambience.
Wang Cafe
1/1 Jalan PJU 5/13,
Dataran Sunway,
Sunway Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia

No comments: