Thursday, October 15, 2009

My PASSPORT to SPACE...

Yeay! I got my NEW PASSPORT and it will bring me to SPACE!


*SHOCKED?* Well probably some of you would. Anyways space travel is still not OPENED UP for Civilians (for general knowledge sake) unless you have minimum USD 200, 000 (estimated); which you might be entitled for space travel via Virgin Galactic.


Back to MY PASSPORT ^^ . It is created by Western Digital and its their smallest portable hard drive ever! It's SLIM! It's SEXY! & MOST OF ALL It's SPACIOUS! YES! 500 GB of SPACE!


MY PASSPORT!
It's Western Digitital

320 GB VS 500 GB


size comparison with a ball pen


This is my 2nd PASSPORT ( My previous PASSPORT is a 320 GB with red and white finishing while the new PASSPORT came in sleek BLACK! ) . I purchased another as I needed the EXTRA SPACE and of course due to its portability as it's really light and also trendy.

RM325 for a light and spacious portable storage ( 500 GB in size ) ? It's definitely a BARGAIN!


8 comments:

Alice said...

Enjoy your new storage device!

It'll take me forever to use up that much space.

Cahaya said...

Creative entry...

Ray Titus Ong said...

che...surely it will be filled up soon...
nor..thanx

y`qianhwei said...

help me get one tooooooo!!!

Ray Titus Ong said...

which 1 u looking at dear?

y`qianhwei said...

500GB either white o red can?! :)

Ray Titus Ong said...

dear QH, 500GB dun have white or red...only BLACK!

bluecrystal said...

I thought everyone are looking for at least 1TG?