Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Loving my new baby "Nikki"


Last Saturday, I awoke earlier than usual on a weekend as I promised my kai che, Alice to take her for a dimsum breakfast. Was supposed to go SERI PETALING to eat but that restaurant I used to go is no longer there and therefore went to my friends place at TAMAN DESA instead. After had a filling breakfast, I invited Alice to check out the price of a camera that I was eyeing since I got into photography.


Upon arriving at AMCORP MALL, we buzz through the busy crowd and came to a shop "J One Camera Service". It's a highly recommended shop by forumers and Nikon lovers alike if you're intending to get a Nikon camera but they do sell some Canon models as well. Was checking out the prices and comparing between a D90 and a D60 and it really took me awhile before I decided for the D60 instead.
Reason I chose the D60 is that it's more suitable for me as I've not handled a DSLR before and it's ligther as well since I'm getting a heavier lens from Nikkon ( 18 - 200 mm VR ) as well as an external flash ( SB600 ). It was a very satisfying purchase even though it's quite a heavy investment for me but I think it's well worth it after the test shots that I've done (pictures will be uploaded shortly). By the way, you can check out more information about the purchase as well as Alice shopping spree at her blog.


Moreover with the helpful guidance as well as assistance from the owner Mr Jason Chew and his friendly assistance, I'm glad that I chose to buy the camera at J One albeit the price might be a little tad higher than what I was quoted in LOW YATT. If ever interested in a Nikon Camera, feel free to contact Mr Jason Chew at :-

J One Camera Service
Lot G41 (Grd. Floor), Amcorp Mall,
18, Jalan Persiaran Barat,
46050 Petaling Jaya.
Tel/Fax : 03-7957 7778

3 comments:

Lisan said...

what's with the name Nikki? Anyway, welcome to the dark side!!

Ray Titus Ong said...

thanx babe...
cause its from Nikon...and nearest gal name i can think of is Nikki lor :P dark side? u still taking shots lately?

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

wow..new DSLR..
take more nice pics in oz ya..