Friday, February 20, 2009

Facebook Account Disabled :(

I guess this is the 4th time my Facebook account got deactivated. Yea, sure my first 3 accounts was definitely my mistake due to not listening to them by replying my message non stop but why put the blame on me? Aint Facebook a social utility tool? What's a social utility tool if you have limits ( which cannot be disclosed for whatever reason ) to adding friends, poking, replying messages etc....This has got me frustrated. I remember joining a discussion board in regards to this issue and later the discussion board applications has been deleted. It's like there ain't no democracy here ( to them it's like us holding an illegal gathering )...
I wrote to them for my previous accounts and even tried appealing serveral times but they always came back with the same answer " We will not be able to reactivate your account for any reason. This decision is final." It's basically a written software to response to anyone that tries for an appeal. I'm wondering what is the point of even writing to them if they were to response that way right? Last time at least the response time was faster which is within the same day or the next business day but this time, it took them 3 business days! Guess the service level drops as time goes by.
Anyways anyone uses Facebook please be wary about the limitations. By the way, I am not writing because of me hating Facebook. I love it but they should give us users some slack. My new account is as follows : -

fbsux@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Alice said...

Sigh~~ I hope you have better luck with Facebook in the future.

Ray Titus Ong said...

che...i hope so too...very tiring 2 locate all my frens again... :(

rachel...i never did such thing ok? they put it up as a reason only... and there is no way that such issue can be considered harassment when i add only less than 10 ppl that day! :(

bluecrystal said...

I guess I was really lucky cos they reactivated my account. :P