Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Nikki"s test @ Putrajaya

Overlooking Putrajaya Lake

Well it's my 3rd day with "Nikki" and I really need to see wat "she" can do. Let's try her capabilities. To do that I need to go somewhere safe and great environment and I was recommended to go PUTRAJAYA on the first day itself when I got "her". Therefore off to PUTRAJAYA. It takes about 45 minutes drive from PETALING JAYA and seriously it's a long journey indeed. 45 minutes in jam seems short but in highway it's quite far yea....Anyways I reached PUTRAJAYA around 5 something and here are some shots. Please feel free to comment....

Seri Wawasan Bridge

Golden Water

Lone Pole

Sunset over Seri Wawasan Bridge

Sun Setting

Putra Mosque

2 comments:

Lisan said...

IMHO, the colour seems to be a bit dull. Try adjusting the contrast of the photos...try Picasa 3, very useful tool if you are not so familiar with Photoshop. I'm loving it very much!

Ray Titus Ong said...

dull? really? hmmm...i thought its sharp enough 2 retain its natural feel....anyways will try 2 sharpen a bit...picasa 3? a web based software?