Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Addiction

Lately I've been addicted 2 wat most of d ppl r doing... blogging and photography and this I send my thanx 2 my "kai-che" or "god-sis" referred in my previous post "2008.. a year has been". It's really a good past time 4 me 2 learn more about other hobbies as I've been clubbing & partying non stop since my bad break in July this year...a really good way 2 divert attention..

Thanx 2 my "kai-che" as well as she lent me her Canon S3 IS 2 play with....since she got herself a new baby; a Nikon D40 :D so now am trying 2 learn d ropes of photoshooting as well as blogging which I am trying out by uploading some photos which i took quite recently...I seem 2 be stuck with just 1 photo uploaded and not being able 2 upload further...so I guess it would have 2 do 4 now till I figure it out...anyone care 2 assist please? :(

6 comments:

Lisan said...

First of all, welcome to the blogosphere!
One handy tips for you is you may upload your photos to Picasa, Photobucket or Flickr rather than uploading the photos via blogspot. It's easier for you to arrange the photos and it also allows bulk upload.

Ray Titus Ong said...

thanx 4 d heads up Lisan...glad that u pop by...btw would u please be my blog companion? :D

Alice said...

Ray, you're a fast learner and I can see that from our photography discussion.

Just be sure of one thing if you use Picasa or flickr to upload photos. Just don't delete them from those sources or the photos in your blog will be gone as well. A lot of my friends discovered it the hard way.

Ray Titus Ong said...

thanx che...well noted...btw seems like blogger has very limited of space huh?

btw where u upload ur pics to?

Lisan...thanx being my blogger companion :D so when we meeting up 4 a drink? congrats on ur proposal..

Alice said...

I just use blogger to do all the uploading. I only upload selected pics and then direct visitors to Facebook to view more. :)

Ray Titus Ong said...

sounds a great idea che...
cause Flickr needs a Yahoo account and i think i have enough accounts d :P btw how come blogger seems 2 have repeated photos of d same photo? like 4 my profile pic..it has 3 itself in d other programme.. wat gives?