Saturday, December 20, 2008

a walk in d park...

The sound of waterfall that soothes me

Refocusing a healthier lifestyle rather than clubbing is my objective now...therefore I started to exercise again...yupz! Though it's been awhile but somehow or rather one have to re-aligned back to its course rite? So I set up my alarm at 7AM as I wanted to go jog as well as take some nice photoshoot of the sun rising but instead I got up about 8.45AM! I guess I must be really tired after the office party...

Mommy Monkey on prowl for food

Took time to prepare myself and reached the Taman Tun Park aka Taman Tasik Lembah Kiara (in Malay) @ around 10.00AM. The sun was glaring furiously when I reached the park but it did not faze my determination as I am there for a reason! WOW! Talk about determination... :P

Well decorated PARK

Started off the track by taking the longer route by simple walks and I am always amazed by the freshness of the air around the park. Even though it's seated in the Kuala Lumpur City address with housing development around...the park is able to give you a feeling like you're back to nature. It has well laid jog path and greenery is just everywhere. It's comfortable and cooling especially if you take the longer path as it's just beside a Forest Reserve.

Green Lizard on prowl

From time to time, you can actually get a glimpse or two of faunas around the park such as the 2 shots above that entertains my photoshoot. There are more critters around if you carefully observe your surrounding in the park.


Condo beside the PARK

After a walk around the long route, I started to jog and it seems my stamina is not what it used to be anymore :( I took the short route this time which is around the lake that passes by a man made waterfall and the jog ended up only half the route....seems like I need more practise and definitely will be back for more!

HAPPY SATURDAY!

No comments: