Friday, December 26, 2008

Dessert's Bar...


Visited Dessert's Bar located @ Solaris Mont Kiara together with my buddy WING while awaiting 4 our dinner at Tenji... This is my second visit as the previous was with my "Ah Ma" few months back which I was not into blogging yet.


We were seated at the sofa that's quite near the entrance as I wanted to seat somewhere close to a powerpoint to use my laptop as well as it has natural lighting and yes they do provide FREE wireless internet connection but you do need to get the password from the helpful & cheerful waiter/waitress. I quickly ordered the same drink I had the last visit I was there which is the Grapes Smoothie while Wing ordered his Orange Smoothie.


I noticed the interior is beautifully decorated even though filled with simplicity with large glasses for more natural light. It has a large red bar counter where they make the delicious smoothies for us with comfortable counter top seating as well all garnished in RED. The ambiance is quite nice apart from the soft music which is near unnoticeable....


Our drinks came shortly within 5 minutes from ordering. The color of my drink seem to be lighter than the previous trip that I came. Even though it's suppose to be made of fresh red, black and green grapes...hmmm...but the taste was still sweet + sour and as good as before. You really can feel the freshness in it. Wing did not comment much on his drink but from the looks of it, you can really see it's as delicious as it looks as well..


Strangely is that the price for both drinks is prices differently albeit quite affordable with the amount of fruits they blend to make the drinks. My smoothie is priced at RM 11 while Wings orange is priced at RM 8.

Overall a good location to hang out as it's not as packed as Starbucks and the price of the drinks is quite reasonable, fresh and healthy! The net connection has quite a decent load speed as well with friendly and cheerful staff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey bro, I like the pictures. you are skilled man! :)