Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mid Week already??!!

my dinner dish

time really flies huh? its already wed and we're juz 8 days from Xmas day and 14 days from 2009....been a hectic day 4 me as i need 2 rush all d way 2 bukit raja 2 'investigate' some competition and report back 2 my bosses...seems a failed attempt as d 'informant' has no time 4 me & i have 2 rush back there again tomorrow :( travelling really tiring lar...sigh...all 4 work..

wing & "kai-che" dinner

anyways after a tiring and clearing office 'craps' ...i quickly rushed off 2 The Curve and luckily it aint jam all d way...juz took me 30 mins 2 reach d destination from KL City...muz be a record! parking was still a hassle in The Curve as its almost full but yet there aint many ppl around... those r employees of d retails there perhaps?
wing & "kai-che" s dessert

anyways sneaked in 2 BORDERS 2 look 4 Wing...while waiting 4 "kai-che" 2 arrive, we browsed through some mags...seems like publications nowadays aint cheap...its been awhile since i bought mags and i am not sure about d increase of prices but its really shocking 2 c such small publication less than 0.5 inches thick at RM10?? wow...anyways 30 mins later "kai-che" arrived at 7.30pm and we went to Hometown Kopitiam 2 search 4 food but after sitting there like 5 mins we agreed 2 move 2 Kim Gary instead as d menu there does not attract us at all :P
our 'yin yong'

yeay! after waiting 4 more than 10 mins of order, i am able 2 satisfy my hungry tummy as i had my early lunch around 12...tummy has been hungry since 4pm...hehehe...seriously i need 2 jot down d names of d food next time if i am 2 survive this blogging biz...cant recall at all... :P

7 comments:

Alice said...

You too funny edi. I'm sure you'll be able to recall the food name the more you do this blogging biz. :D

Looking at your dinner set is making me hungry all over again.

Flo Flo said...

Welcome Ray...6 posts in 1 year is a good start. With photos too! My first blog was way more boring than urs. HAHA! Enjoy the new world of blogging. Happy New Year too!

p/s: I visited ur site from Alice :D

Ray Titus Ong said...

che...thanx..thought u wanna loose some pounds? :P i think i need 2 take along my notepad next time 2 jot down d name...ehehehe

flo flo...thanx 4 d comments and visiting my blog...still learning d ropes...long way 2 go b4 writing anything productive :P btw ur really modest person...i'm sure u have great blogs....btw dun seem 2 be able 2 access ur blog though...

dy said...

welcome to the blogsphere! =)

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

u can snap pics of the menu or keep the receipt den u can recall the names of the food...
haha...

Alice said...

Ray, I think I don't care edi. Fat, fat lah. Life's too short to starve myself...

FloFlo, thanks for coming to visit Ray. You're always so nice. :)

Wah, Denise is also here. :D

Ray Titus Ong said...

denise...thanx 4 d warm welcome...been awhile since i last saw u or heard from u...how r things with u?

apple...thanx 4 d tips...

che...thats true...why wanna make urself uncomfortable? we only live once...live 2 d fullest!