Friday, December 19, 2008

I got it too!!!


At last....YES! Alrite! Hahahhaha....I got my Starbucks Planner d :D Seems like quite a number of places is already out of it...WOW! This planner really has demand....Suddenly i feel so 'kiasu' d ehehehe...


I got 2 know about this planner from a Facebook fren of mine who is working in Starbucks.. She kept promoting about d planner but at first I thought a planner like that cost RM18 and need 2 purchase a Grande? I had my doubts as last year I had 1 which was not that impressive at all... So i pass d chance...that was about 1 month ago... but then after some frens showed me how easy 2 use and well organised this planner is compared 2 d previous year, i was intrigued but still contemplated...


Then 2day I got a surprise Xmas pressie from my staff ( Thanx APPLE )....it was really nice of her 2 give me this gift....d planner is really useful even though I've yet 2 scribble anything on it.. It also has lots of inspirational statements and d 1 I like most is d " Inspire Change 1 Cup at A Time " ....very meaningful indeed....APPLE, thanx again 4 d wonderful gift! :D

5 comments:

apple siew said...

glad that u like it.

Merry Xmas 2008

Ray Titus Ong said...

definitely...
thanx again 4 d planner :D

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

aiya..
dun need thanx so many times lo...
colleague cum frens ma ;)

Alice said...

Enjoy your planner!

Ray Titus Ong said...

Apple...muz alwiz say thanx mar..

Alice...thanx che...will do so.. hope ur enjoying ur planner too :D