Friday, December 19, 2008

Tiring day...

Another rushing day indeed...got up from bed...check some messages in Facebook and got everything prep in under 30 mins and there i go...flying all the way 2 Klang from Bandar Utama.. luckily 4 me d traffic was not bad as I was using NKVE... hope i was not caught 4 SPEEDING as i did saw a "pak kiok" (~ a term in cantonese 4 traffic police) hiding behind 1 of d pillars.. Reached I - City ( http://www.i-city.com.my/malaysia/model/index.html ) for my appointment and my 1st thought was WOW! it is stunning... they have a huge concierge lot approximately 2 shop office 2 welcome guests. The staffs r professional and d concierge is fitted with great gadgets especially d Mac Machines as well as d IP phones from Cisco..

My reason 4 being there is 2 do some "spy work" 4 my co...2 find out more about wat I City has 2 offer...i met up with 2 person who gave great presentation with their Mac Pro book ( how i wish my co could provide me with that ) and i am "SOLD"...hahaha but luckily i did not have that much of money 2 actually paid d upfront deposit 2 lease those units :P After 2 hours of viewing and discussion i left I City and rushed back all d way 2 KL 2 meet up my fren/client without having any breakfast nor lunch!


Old Town White Coffee

It was around 3 when I got to KL City thaks to the infamous jam that we alwiz have 2 brace through... Picked up my fren/client from her office and we went 4 our lunch at Old Town Kopitiam @ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng... Without a second i already ticked on wat i wanted as i was so hungry i cant stand it anymore...ordered 1 curry mee, half boiled egg and Old Town famous White Coffee while my fren/client ordered Lam Mee & warm water...

Half Boiled Egg

we chatted not more than 5 minutes and our food arrives...speaking of fast food...its definitely fast! if u were 2 compare 2 some fast food outlet either Mc D or KFC (especially during peak hours) u will feel d difference that Old Town service is even faster! i quickly GULP down my food like a starving POW... and either am too hungry or d curry mee there does taste fantastic?

my tasty curry mee lunch

We continued with our chats and i oso helped my fren/client 2 plan out her retirement. Btw she is only 26 this year and she agrees with d retirement package that i shown 2 her
:P ( ppl should prepare way long b4 they retire ) . After she filled up d forms using her own blood as signature (juz kidding) ... I sent her back 2 office b4 i return back 2 office.. definitely a tiring day indeed...settled some e-mails and made some calls b4 joining my colleagues at our office canteen 2 drink a "teh tarik" b4 continuing my work till 8pm!

HER lunch

can u really imagine that at 8pm d traffic at Jln Tun Razak is still as bad as during peak hours? I was stuck there easily 30 mins and it took me about 50 mins to reach back home! sigh.. well its been a really tiring day indeed and 4 d past 1 week i've been sleeping easily around 2 to 3 am but last nite..only 11.30pm! Feel rested and ready 2 go 4 another rushing day especially 2day is Friday!

Hope 2 be able 2 update some cool pics of my office gift exchange to9!

Cya all...

2 comments:

Alice said...

Congrats on closing yet another deal. Keep it up!

Ray Titus Ong said...

thanx che...need 2 push further!